K3VL80/B-1RLSS-L0/1-xx – KAWASAKI HYDRAULIC PUMP
K3VL Series Variable Displacement, Axial Piston, Open Loop Hydraulic Pump
80 = 80 cc/rev (4.88 in3/rev)
/B = Series B (45 – 200)
– = Mineral Oil (Nitrile seals except Viton shaft seal)
1 = Open Circuit
R = Rear port (No through drive)
L = Counterclockwise Rotation (Not available as 0 through drive option)
S = SAE mounting flange with SAE spline shaft
S = SAE 4 – bolt flange ports with UNC threads
L0 = Load sense and pressure cut-off
/1 = with torque limiting or displacement control
xx = Torque limiting refer to horsepower setting codes
K3VL series swash-plate type axial piston pumps are designed to satisfy medium to heavy-duty open circuit applications in the mobile, industrial, marine and other industries. The pump’s rotating groups are based upon the proven design of the K3V and K3VG pumps. K3VL pumps are available in nominal displacements ranging from 1.71 to 12.20 in³/rev (28 to 200 cc/rev) with various pressure, flow, and combination control options.
Key features of K3VL pumps include:
– Continuous pressure rating of 4600 psi (320 bar), 3625 psi (250 bar) for K3VL60.
– High overall efficiency (> 90% peak)
– Exceptional self priming capabilities.
– American (SAE) or European (ISO) mounting and shaft
– Excellent reliability and very long service life.
– High power to weight ratio.
– Numerous control options.
– Variety of optional through drives.
– Quick control response.
– Low pulsation and noise levels.
– Integral unloading valve or proportional pressure relief valve available